At Hillcrest Dermatology & Plastic Surgery skin resurfacing with chemical peels in Orlando is a key component of our "no downtime" facial rejuvenation protocol. What's special about these treatments: Dr. Spence uses his extensive experience and renowned skills to analyze every aspect of your skin before selecting the right peel for you.
Have you ever regretted the sun exposure that resulted in age spots and uneven skin tone? Wished that you had devoted more time to treating your acne to avoid the scars you have now? We can change those wishes into reality with our precisely customized chemical peels.
Take the first step to renewing and refreshing your skin for a beautiful fresh start. Request a consultation at Hillcrest Dermatology & Plastic Surgery today or call us at (407) 999-2585 and one of our knowledgeable staff members will be happy to help you.
Who is a Candidate for Chemical Peels?
You may benefit from Orlando chemical peels if you want to:
- Diminish facial wrinkles and lines
- Reduce pore size
- Correct sun spots, uneven pigmentation and areas of roughness
- Minimize the visibility of acne scars and other superficial scars
- Improve active acne
To view the naturally beautiful results that Dr. Spence achieves, view our Before and After Photos.
Your Chemical Peel Options
We offer a variety of chemical peels to provide for different needs. Superficial peels offer excellent benefits with minimal downtime. For those needing more significant improvements, our medium depth peels can achieve more dramatic changes, but they also require more recovery time due to the deeper exfoliation. Learn more by reading our Chemical Peels FAQs.
- Superficial Peels: To achieve maximum effectiveness from these mild peels, we typically perform alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels in a series for maximum effectiveness. We offer AHA peels in different concentrations, depending on your skin care needs.
- Medium Depth Peels: Formulated to correct more intense damage, our medium peels include the more concentrated salicylic acid peels, Jessner peels, and the Obagi® Blue Peel. Because these peels are stronger, we will advise you on appropriate skin products to use prior to your treatment. By following the recommended home skin regimen, you can minimize downtime and enhance your outcome.
We've created a special rewards program
for our loyal customers. Every time you
purchase one of our aesthetic procedures or skin care
products, you'll earn points that can be used toward non-surgical procedures and non-prescription skin care products.
Visit our Rewards Program page to learn more.
Recovery & Results
The recovery process varies, depending on the peel used:
- After a superficial chemical peel, your skin may appear slightly pink or flaky for a few days.
- After a medium depth peel, you may experience crusting, peeling, redness, and tightness.
After their peels, Dr. Spence's patients typically experience significantly improved skin texture, with minimized lines and wrinkles and a more even skin tone. Patients with active acne benefit from the decreased oil production and bacteria count, while those with acne scars have smoother skin.