The excitement of the cooler fall air and the introduction of firepits and bonfires gets everyone excited for the autumn season. So how do you look and feel your best during this time? If you are considering noninvasive ways to enhance your skin’s texture and tone, read on!
Treatments for skin rejuvenation
Below are five noninvasive skin services available at Hillcrest Plastic Surgery in Orlando, Florida that can provide a more youthful, brilliant, and smoother appearance to the facial skin:
- Cosmetic injectables – for many years, patients have been able to delay the need for plastic surgery of the face with cosmetic injectables. These include dermal fillers, neuromodulators, and collagen stimulators which are easily administered right in the office of Dr. Kenrick A. Spence of Orlando, FL.
- Laser skin resurfacing – laser treatments are used in many areas of medicine and continue to be a great way to address a variety of issues, including poor skin texture and tone. Our practice offers both fractional and ablative treatments, and also other light-based skin therapies such as intense pulsed light (IPL).
- Chemical peels – a chemical peel is a mix of chemical ingredients that is custom-blended to provide patients with a renewed appearance to the skin. This exfoliation method can address more severe skin concerns, including the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microdermabrasion – with microdermabrasion, patients can eliminate dead skin cells on the upper layer of the skin that contribute to a dull texture and tone. The skin is revived and patients experience a natural, beautiful glow that gives them that youthful appearance they desire!
- Fat transfers – fine lines, wrinkles, and folds can also be addressed with the use of fat transfers. This method of removing fat from one area of the body is an effective way of achieving longer lasting results than other cosmetic injectables. There is no risk of allergic reaction either, as the fat used to fill the wrinkles and folds is harvested from the patient themselves.
Which treatment is right for me?
Dr. Kenrick A. Spence of Hillcrest Plastic Surgery encourages adult men and women considering fall skin revitalization to schedule a consultation visit to learn more about these options and which ones they are proper candidates for. The office is located at 130 Hillcrest Street in Orlando, Florida and can be reached to book an appointment by calling (407) 999-2585.