As the government has eased restrictions and issued new guidelines for healthcare clinics, we have responded by opening in-office appointments for all of your medical and cosmetic needs. As always, we are taking strict precautions to ensure the safety and health of you, our staff and the community during your visit. Watch the video below to learn about our commitment to your care.
What Will Change For Our Patients
Our staff is working diligently to ensure the safest environment at your office visit. The additional precautions we’re taking may mean that we cannot service you as quickly as we have in the past and we ask for your patience. Due to the additional steps that we are taking, this may at times have an affect on our phone lines, wait time and checkout. In addition, we are observing new protocols that we ask you to adhere to for your own health, as well as the vulnerable among us:
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms we ask that you do not visit our office.
- If you are sick, please see your primary care physician or healthcare provider for further instructions.
- When making your appointment, you will be asked health screening questions.
What To Expect At Your Office Visit
- Masks and/or face coverings are required in order to be seen.
- Patients are required to wear a safety mask that covers their nose and mouth. Please bring your own, if you forget to wear one, please ask one of our staff members to provide one from our limited supply.
What To Expect Inside The Clinic
- We are limiting the number of patients in the waiting area, and are asking patients if they would prefer to wait in their car after they check in.
- Patients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the office and placed in a clean exam room.
- We ask that you do not leave or wander into any other rooms or office areas.
- Guests will not be allowed to come into appointments with patients. An exception is made for legal guardians of minors or persons with a disability and caretakers. All others will be asked to wait in their car.