From augmentation to asymmetry correction, breast surgery has never been more advanced. If you’re considering a procedure in 2023, you have more options than ever. At Hillcrest Plastic Surgery in Orlando, Florida, our board-certified plastic surgeons have extensive experience with a range of breast surgery techniques to help you achieve the results you want.
What Are the Different Types of Breast Surgery?
Breast surgery encompasses many procedures designed to create natural-looking curves or promote proportionality.
At Hillcrest Plastic Surgery, we’re happy to offer numerous surgical solutions, including:
- Breast asymmetry correction: Most women have slightly asymmetrical breasts, but if you have trouble finding clothing that fits or want a more balanced look, this procedure can help.
- Breast augmentation: Breast implants come in more shapes, sizes, and materials than ever before, so you can enjoy a natural-looking enhancement that perfectly suits you.
- Breast implant revision: Whether you’re unhappy with your previous augmentation results or you’re due for implant replacements, our experienced providers can help you select the perfect implants for the look you want.
- Breast lifts: Weight loss, pregnancy, and age can cause your breasts to lose volume and descend. Breast lift surgery restores a well-rounded shape and perky position.
- Breast reduction: If you’re plagued by back and neck pain, or your breast size interferes with your ability to lead an active lifestyle, breast reduction surgery can provide relief.
- Gynecomastia surgery: Excess male breast tissue that’s unresponsive to diet and exercise is a common condition. You can achieve a more masculine, contoured shape through male breast reduction surgery.
Additional breast surgery procedures you might consider are nipple reduction, correcting inverted nipples, or reshaping tubular breasts.
Why Choose Breast Surgery?
The reasons behind getting breast surgery are as individual as our patients, from restoring lost volume to reducing excess tissue. Our board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Fernando Ovalle Jr. and Dr. Kenrick Spence can recommend a procedure to meet your needs. If your 2023 goal is to align your body with your self-image, there’s never been a better time to get breast surgery.
Schedule Your Orlando, Florida Breast Surgery Consultation
At Hillcrest Plastic Surgery, our knowledgeable providers take a highly individualized approach to patient care. Book a consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeons in Orlando, Florida at 407-999-2585. We look forward to creating a customized treatment plan to meet your breast surgery goals.