Hillcrest Plastic Surgery Rewards Program
Dr. Spence and his team at Hillcrest Plastic Surgery have created a special rewards program to benefit loyal patients at their medical spa in Orlando, Florida. Through the use of this rewards program, patients can earn points with the purchase of aesthetic services and skin care products.
Check Your Point Balance
You may check the balance on your card by clicking the link below, filling in your card number, and clicking on the Submit button. Your statement with current balances will be displayed for you.
Keep rewarding yourself.
Looking your best should last a lifetime.
Sign up today during one of your visits to the office, or by calling (407) 999-2585 or apply online to fill out your rewards application. Once your registration is complete, you will receive your rewards card to begin earning points immediately. Every dollar spent earns you a redeemable point and is applied towards the distribution point level. Accrued points can be redeemed for credit once you reach the bronze level (2,000 points).
|Bronze:||2,000 points - $100|
|Silver:||4,000 points - $200|
|Gold:||6,000 points - $300|
|Platinum:||8,000 points - $400|
|Diamond:||10,000 points - $500|
Rewards Program Conditions
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable between patients.
- Unused points may expire in the future.
- Points are earned with purchases of all aesthetic procedures and skincare products at our Orlando medical spa and may be used toward non-surgical services and non-prescriptive products.
- Each patient who signs up for the program will be issued a card, which must be presented at the time of a purchase to earn points.
- This program replaces all other promotions.
- Point values are assigned on a pre-tax basis.
- Points cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Points cannot be used to pay sales tax.
- Patient must be active.
As an existing patient, you may have already begun to accrue points. Email us via our contact form to find out how many points you may have already earned. Simply type, "How many rewards points have I accrued?" in the Questions or Comments box before you click the Send button.
Keep rewarding yourself. Looking your best should last a lifetime.
To find out more about our rewards program or any of the procedures and products we offer, request a consultation at Hillcrest Plastic Surgery online today. Or, give us a call at (407) 999-2585, and one of our knowledgeable staff members will be happy to help you.