The Many Uses of BOTOX® Cosmetic in Orlando, Florida
With an improved understanding of both the cosmetic and non-cosmetic medical uses of BOTOX® in Orlando, the role of BOTOX Cosmetic in achieving a youthful look has been expanded. This treatment now plays a much greater role in:
- Reshaping the face
- Rejuvenating the upper face
- Rejuvenating the lower face/chin/mouth
- Rejuvenating the neck
- Prolonging the effects of wrinkle fillers such as JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, and Perlane®
- Treating excessive sweating
More Uses for BOTOX in Orlando
The initial usage of BOTOX Cosmetic was to minimizing the visibility of forehead lines, deep furrows between the brows, and lines around the outer corners of the eyes. Out of this has evolved a more sophisticated artistic use of BOTOX in:
- Raising the eyebrows for a more awake look
- Opening the eyes for a brighter appearance
- Changing the angle of the smile
- Softening a gummy smile
The use of BOTOX Cosmetic for the treatment of overactive muscles can be extended to the improved aesthetic appearance of the chin pad for patients with a wrinkled appearance to the chin. A few units of BOTOX Cosmetic in Orlando significantly soften these wrinkles to create a more youthful visage.
Bands in the neck secondary to muscle contractions can be relieved with a relatively low dose of BOTOX.
How You Can Benefit
Because beauty is not skin deep, all of the remarkable changes seen here require a real knowledge of the anatomy by your injecting surgeon.
- A few units of BOTOX Cosmetic injected into the quadrant of the lips can help to soften the lipstick lines.
- BOTOX can be effective in prolonging the lifetime of injectable fillers. This is particularly useful in the deep furrows between the brows and filler placed in the lips. The effect is thought to be due to less activity and muscle force except in the area of the filler.
- BOTOX Cosmetic will reduce the lines formed on the side of the nose (Bunny lines) with a relatively low dose of 3 to 4 units.
- BOTOX Cosmetic is also used to manage hyperhydrosis or excessive sweating in the armpits. A single treatment of 50 to 100 units per armpit usually lasts for 3 to 4 months.
- BOTOX Cosmetic has been very useful in the management of scars on the forehead, between the brows, or around the eyes. When used prior to scar revision surgeries, it causes less muscle activity and tension on the scars and in turn improves the appearance of the scar.
Making BOTOX Cosmetic a part of your ongoing beauty regimen can significantly delay the effects of time. BOTOX Cosmetic - once thought to be a fountain of youth for those over 40 - is now viewed by younger patients as a way to prevent or delay future wrinkles. When combined with a comprehensive facial rejuvenation plan such as advanced skincare products, chemical peels, and Intense Pulse Light Therapy, BOTOX Cosmetic works best.