Acne is a frustrating and often embarrassing condition that affects people of all ages. Acne can result in permanent scarring, unwanted changes in skin texture, and pigmentation changes that can be difficult to conceal. If you're a teenager or adult feeling self-conscious and socially withdrawn due to such concerns, it's time to discover Dr. Kenrick Spence's highly successful regimen for acne treatment in Orlando. Active acne and scars, as well as skin texture changes and dark blemishes, can be significantly diminished and, in some cases, completely corrected, with our unique protocol for treatment.
Take the first step on your journey to clear, healthy skin. Request a consultation with Dr. Spence today. Or, you can give us a call at 407-999-2585, and one of our knowledgeable staff members will be happy to help you.
Who is a Candidate for Acne Treatment?
You may benefit from acne treatment if you:
- Are embarrassed and self-conscious due to acne
- Want to correct scarring caused by acne
- Wish to restore your skin's smooth texture, which has become rough as a result of severe acne
- Want to correct pigmentation changes, such as dark blemishes, that resulted from acne
To view the naturally beautiful results that Dr. Spence achieves, view our Before and After Photos.
Dr. Spence possesses both the expertise and the warmth and compassion that you want when you are seeking acne treatment. He takes the time to educate you, empowering you to regain control of and improve your appearance.
Your procedure will be customized based on whether you suffer from a severe active acne condition or have residual acne scarring and other undesirable skin changes caused by acne.
Active Acne Treatments
Dr. Spence has an exceptionally deep understanding of the ideal approach for treating acute and chronic acne. His highly successful acne skin treatment protocol targets and effectively controls the 3 key causes of acne: oily skin, bacteria, and inflammation. He customizes each acne treatment plan by first performing the VISIA® Complexion Analysis to evaluate your skin. Dr. Spence then integrates the appropriate technologies and techniques, such as:
- Custom-blended topical skin care products
- Specialized anti-acne peels
- Natural anti-inflammatories for the skin
- Special techniques to increase the absorption of anti-acne products
Acne Scars and Disfiguration Treatment
Residual skin damage from acne can cause scarring, pigmentation changes, rough areas of skin, and dark blemishes. Dr. Spence is highly experienced in analyzing such concerns and tailoring a light and laser therapy treatment plan designed to achieve the improvement you want. Depending on your specific areas of concern, Dr. Spence may recommend:
- Non-ablative laser skin resurfacing
- Fractional laser skin resurfacing
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT)
Patient Rewards Program
We've created a special rewards program for our loyal customers. Every time you purchase one of our aesthetic procedures or skin care products, you'll earn points that can be used toward non-surgical procedures and non-prescription skin care products.
Visit our Rewards Program page to learn more.
Recovery & Results
Depending on the treatments used, downtime varies. For example, no downtime is needed after treatment with topical skin care products or natural anti-inflammatories. Laser treatments may result in slightly pink skin, which soon subsides. Dr. Spence will provide you with guidelines for easing your recovery and healing quickly and fully.
- Active Acne Recovery & Results: If you have active acne, Dr. Spence and his experienced medical professionals will work with you to improve your condition. We will provide you with a comprehensive at-home acne treatment plan, which, combined with on-going appointments at the Hillcrest Plastic Surgery, can provide you with noticeably healthier, clearer skin.
- Residual Acne Scars Recovery & Results: For patients with acne scars, unevenly textured skin, or discolorations, Dr. Spence's acne scar removal treatments at our Orlando med spa typically result in smooth, radiant skin. The residual blemishes left from acne generally are dramatically diminished.